*** Professional Profile
Human resources manager with solid skills in HR administration,
policy and procedure development, traditional and electronic recruiting,
hiring, training, employee relations, corporate communications, contract
management, and affirmative action.
* Effective change manager with record of success
managing people and projects in fast-paced, high pressure environments.
* Solid knowledge of state and federal employment / unemployment
laws, EEOC, ADA, and OSHA regulations.
* Well-developed interpersonal
and communication skills.
* Proficient with Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel,
and HRIS systems.
WEST REHAB - West Creek, Mississippi
Human Resources Manager
Directed and managed staffing for 22 facilities. Recruited, hired, and
trained staff. Supervised five staffing coordinators and handled all HR
* Successfully improved company profits through effective management of
* Conducted interviews, screened applicants, and provided new hire orientations.
* Authored employee handbooks for three companies.
* Implemented custom HRIS system to coordinate resource allocation and
* Developed and implemented policies, procedures, and initiatives that
improved customer relations and dramatically reduced staff turnover.
ADVO STAFFING - West Hanson, Mississippi
Onsite Coordinator / Partnership Manager
Managed operations and supervised staff at three locations. Hired, trained,
supervised, and evaluated 24 on-site coordinators. Functioned as primary
liaison between client companies and upper management. Assisted with contract
negotiation and recruiting.
* Managed contract staff programs at individual client sites.
* Sourced and placed personnel through in-house recruiters, advertisements,
traditional / Internet recruiting, and job fairs.
* Oversaw benefits enrollment, payroll, performance appraisals, employee
relations, contractor terminations, exit interviewing, recognition programs,
co-employment issues, and safety audits.
* Managed personnel records (225+ employees).
RTF SECURITY SERVICES - Seattle, Washington
Coordinated onsite personnel functions. Screened applicants, conducted
initial interviews, and made hiring recommendations.
* Prepared performance appraisals and maintained employee records.
* Led on-the-job training sessions, utilizing state-of-the-art testing
Human Resource Generalist / Intern
Organized personnel records for Affirmative Action tracking.
WEST CREEK STATE UNIVERSITY - West Creek, Mississippi
Bachelor of Arts
* Equal Opportunity Law
* Sexual Harassment
* Internet Hiring
* Applicant Tracking Systems
* Dealing with Difficult People
* Dale Carnegie
* Leadership Skills
* HR Strategic Planning
Society of Human Resources Management